Warning: This post was published more than 12 years ago.
I keep old posts on the site because sometimes it's interesting to read old content. Not everything that is old is bad. Also, I think people might be interested to track how my views have changed over time: for example, how my strident teenage views have mellowed and matured!
But given the age of this post, please bear in mind:
- My views might have changed in the 12 years since I wrote this post.
- This post might use language in ways which I would now consider inappropriate or offensive.
- Factual information might be outdated.
- Links might be broken; embedded material might not appear properly.
Many thanks for your understanding.
I went to school and college and (for a while) work with JRC. I’m now studying medicine at the University of Durham, in Stockton (confusingly), though from 1 September I will be based in (take a deep breath)…
- James Cook University Hospital (Middlesbrough)
- University Hospital of North Tees (Stockton)
- University Hospital of Hartlepool
- Bishop Auckland General Hospital
- Darlington Memorial Hospital
- St Luke’s Hospital (Middlesbrough)
So if you’re going to be ill, avoid those areas.
At the weekends, I live in a pineapple under the sea
Originally posted on The LBSC