Warning: This post was published more than 13 years ago.
I keep old posts on the site because sometimes it's interesting to read old content. Not everything that is old is bad. Also, I think people might be interested to track how my views have changed over time: for example, how my strident teenage views have mellowed and matured!
But given the age of this post, please bear in mind:
- My views might have changed in the 13 years since I wrote this post.
- This post might use language in ways which I would now consider inappropriate or offensive.
- Factual information might be outdated.
- Links might be broken; embedded material might not appear properly.
Many thanks for your understanding.
I’m a reasonable guy. No, really, I am. But there’s something I don’t get. Since the beginning of April, via the wonders of spam, I have been offered:
- 3312 hours free online with AOL
- 45 dates with singles in my area
- 2250 business cards saving me £675
- Almost 5ft of penis extensions
- A 17inch increase in penis girth
- 16 sets of Iraq’s Most Wanted playing cards
- 23 bj’s
- 62 refinance mortgages
- 64 free mobile phones
Can someone explain the concept to me using small words and visual aids?
Originally posted on The LBSC