To mark the special occasion of the First Anniversary of my First Post on the LBSC, I shall repost the Genesis of my time on this board…
I’m a reasonable guy. No, really, I am. But there’s something I don’t get. Since the beginning of April, via the wonders of spam, I have been offered:
- 3312 hours free online with AOL
- 45 dates with singles in my area
- 2250 business cards saving me £675
- Almost 5ft of penis extensions
- A 17inch increase in penis girth
- 16 sets of Iraq’s Most Wanted playing cards
- 23 bj’s
- 62 refinance mortgages
- 64 free mobile phones
Can someone explain the concept to me using small words and visual aids?
So what’s changed since this time last year?
- I get a lot more spam, though not so many Penis Extensions any more.
- I have a nephew
- I have five more A-Levels
- I have seven months of medical training
- I’m a little less reasonable, and a little more eccentric
- I now have one of the mobile phone contracts whose adverts used to annoy me
- I’m a year older
- My email address has changed
- I have much larger debts
- I no longer work at Homebase
- I still post on here
- I’ve developed an un(?)healthy liking for Apple Juice
- I spend most of my time in a completely different part of the country
- For the most part, I have completely different friends
- I tend to get headaches more frequently
- I shower, rather than bath, more often
- I still eat Honey Loops for breakfast
- I now drink from plastic cups and eat off paper plates
- I get out more
So there you go.
Just in case you’re worried, this post isn’t coming to you live, it was pre-recorded last week. I don’t usually pre-record my posts, but I wanted this one to be just right.
Originally posted on The LBSC
Your Comments and Responses
Your comments and responses
No comments have been left about this post... Why not leave one?